• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Morse-athon (Dog Morse )

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
On his walk first thing this morning, before it became far too hot

IWOkIVr.jpg

FNU3WhH.jpg

c475P1g.jpg

oZfIT1V.jpg

HlDKLqs.jpg

hxBu4Uy.jpg

0IBF37W.jpg

0IBF37W.jpg

CEbOHVD.jpg

kYeR2QV.jpg

4zVyg8v.jpg

gvXG1jM.jpg

And finally does anyone know what type of tree this is ?

zLk79Rf.jpg

Is your tree a Horse Chestnut?

Blimey it's not my tree, it is in the park where I walk Morse. I have no idea what it is, but this morning it looked lovely. I have to make the most of nature as I live in a concrete jungle !!

Well someone had fun in the water! :lol: Or just wet grass.
I particularly the one where he's talking to you. What a love! :love: xxxx

Gorgeous pictures, looks like the sunny weather stayed with you yesterday.

We were back to grey skies and rain here, so disappointing after such a lovely weekend.

Beautiful photos, no idea of the tree without seeing a close up of the leaf shape, but it's stunning x

Blimey it's not my tree, it is in the park where I walk Morse. I have no idea what it is, but this morning it looked lovely. I have to make the most of nature as I live in a concrete jungle !!

Well, OH is out a few nights of the week atm doing Nightingale surveys. He's just got back home this morning, carrying a piece of....................Horse Chestnut complete with leaves and flower :love: The smell is gorgeous :D

Back