• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missing breakfast

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
So my trio had a boring hay only breakfast which I can only assume is why they have adopted their evening position 3 hours early

zVaEzNkm.jpg

Boo got bored & fell over again

U7DZq0kl.jpg

Happy bunnies

7YwzBHHm.jpg

UURvkGMm.jpg

the girls are still filling their faces & Joey has gone back to his anti social position under the table.

Ever feel like they emotionally manipulate you? Damn them & their cuteness

Bunnies, what on earth is going on with your Staff. Hay only for breakfast indeed, next you'll be expected to go out and find your own forage. I'd make a formal complaint to Management if I were you. Honestly, the Staff these days think they can do as they please................ :roll:

:lol:

I have to say it's very brave of you to skip the bunnies' breakfast. If I even dared to think about doing that my head would be tarred and stuck on a pike over Tower Bridge quicker than you can say "But extra fibre's good for you".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How utterly adorable. They've certainly got the life sussed. I love the 'boo flop' going on there. Just amazing and such delightful rabbits.

Just consider how much better this world would be if people too could be so satisfied with a heap of leaves :lol:

Oh no. The dreaded Bunmuda Triangle...stumble across this and you'll find yourself knee deep in hedge rows
e4b8c37d6cc903926944df42a762c3de.jpg

Back