• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Marty's Apple tree.

For some time now I have kept the urn of ashes of my pair of buns, unsure what I wanted to do with them.

I missed terribly having buns in the house and finally plucked up the courage to adopt a new pair who I brought home this weekend. Bringing them home made me decide it was time to do something nice with the bunnies ashes. So off to get an apple tree. I also found a lovely garden ornament to pop under it.

I planted the tree with Alfie and Marty's ashes! [emoji269][emoji170][emoji172]
7490d407f4e5aac3b72275620e8ec3d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's a lovely idea :love: And of course your two new rabbits will benefit when the tree gets pruned.

For some time now I have kept the urn of ashes of my pair of buns, unsure what I wanted to do with them.

I missed terribly having buns in the house and finally plucked up the courage to adopt a new pair who I brought home this weekend. Bringing them home made me decide it was time to do something nice with the bunnies ashes. So off to get an apple tree. I also found a lovely garden ornament to pop under it.

I planted the tree with Alfie and Marty's ashes! [emoji269][emoji170][emoji172]
7490d407f4e5aac3b72275620e8ec3d7.jpg

That's a beautiful thought :love:

How are you new rabbits getting on?

That's the plan Omi! [emoji4] not too much though [emoji6]

They are doing really well thank you. Lola did a big flop down onto her side all stretched out earlier which I can only take as a good sign of a contented bun. They aren't up for coming near us yet but they've only been here 24hrs now so I'm sure in a few days they will have got their confidence up! [emoji4]

I heard them have, what I thought, was a bit of a scuffle earlier but I think they might actually just have been playing as they were quickly cuddled up together grooming each other after.

That's the plan Omi! [emoji4] not too much though [emoji6]

They are doing really well thank you. Lola did a big flop down onto her side all stretched out earlier which I can only take as a good sign of a contented bun. They aren't up for coming near us yet but they've only been here 24hrs now so I'm sure in a few days they will have got their confidence up! [emoji4]

I heard them have, what I thought, was a bit of a scuffle earlier but I think they might actually just have been playing as they were quickly cuddled up together grooming each other after.

How lovely :love:

Their personalities will start shining through. Lucky bunnies :D

Back