Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My lot enjoying the sunshine

Wise Old Thumper

Gorgeous pics It's frustrating not being able to move around, but hopefully not for much longer.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    Thank you all

The rats are eating spaghetti, they loved it! I got them in March so not had them very long, they are from a breeder registered with a rat society. My first experience of a breeder of any animal, but with rats they breed for health and temperament and rescues aren't over run with rats. I was on a waiting list for a while and had to answer a questionnaire and sign a contract, was all very thorough and the boys are so tame!

Jack has never been much of a fan of water, yet he was brave venturing into some small streams on a walk recently!

I am well and truly fed up of not being able to get around properly and have had to rely on others to walk Jack since I took those pics a few weeks ago, but it has been feeling better so I should be able to do more soon

Those ratties are certainly cute - I thought it was spaghetti but didn't know that's what rats ate

I hope you'll take your recovery slowly - you and I seem to have pushed things too far too soon. I'm glad you've got others to help you out so you can take it easy. Hugs Liz xx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wonderful photos.