• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunny buns

Arr I thought u had posted more pics of your buns then but just comments :( - I was thinking about asking u for more pics yesterday but then that's probs a bit weird isn't it lmao :oops:

Arr I thought u had posted more pics of your buns then but just comments :( - I was thinking about asking u for more pics yesterday but then that's probs a bit weird isn't it lmao :oops:
[emoji38][emoji38] Not at all - I take so many pictures of them.. But don't wanna fill up everyone's feeds with them hahaha

Here they are earlier before they went to the vets for jabs - Clementine at the front [emoji38][emoji38]
8e1bb0de478f738ecb7ffbc5dbd695eb.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
7ac00fa39f240d16059193de43388d10.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji38][emoji38] Not at all - I take so many pictures of them.. But don't wanna fill up everyone's feeds with them hahaha

Here they are earlier before they went to the vets for jabs - Clementine at the front [emoji38][emoji38]

Did the vaccinations go smoothly Grace? x

:love::love: Yay thank you! I love seeing them don't worry about anyone else haha, is that a dried forage mat or something infront of (him?) On 2nd pic? Looks cool, and so much hay! Do you know how thick their hay/ base should be just out of interest?

:love::love: Yay thank you! I love seeing them don't worry about anyone else haha, is that a dried forage mat or something infront of (him?) On 2nd pic? Looks cool, and so much hay! Do you know how thick their hay/ base should be just out of interest?

Yea it's one of those forage box things :) altho at that point it was demolished haha and no, I'm not sure it really matters aslong as they have enough to eat etc :) mine are always on fitch, then straw, then they have their three hays on top to eat and hang out in, but I don't think there's any set amount :) x

7ac00fa39f240d16059193de43388d10.jpg

Aww Clementine looks blissfully unaware of her impending trip to the mean old vet who's going to jab her with a needle and then make her feel self conscious about her weight! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww Clementine looks blissfully unaware of her impending trip to the mean old vet who's going to jab her with a needle and then make her feel self conscious about her weight! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yea.. It's fine she kicked me in the stomach at maximum strength whilst William was feeling to make sure her knee caps were still nicely in place after the op she had on them [emoji38][emoji38] revenge for me spooking/kicking her the other day, and taking her to the vets - I have bruising [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back