Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunny buns

Default Sunny buns

Clementine spends a lot of time staring and surveying, whereas Atticus zooms around and runs through the tunnel and jumps over her back

Positive though, she's stopped humping him sooo much but is still an aggressive eye groomer

Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather x

Last edited by Graciee; 06-05-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Gorgeous buns,it's sunny spells up here,got some cloud.

Alpha Buck

It’s gorgeous here. All 6 of my buns are out, in their 2 different runs. Lucy is flopping down and rolling in the dust, the others are all resting now. They have loads of shade and still sit in the sun!
    Just come in for a rest from gardening. Happy sun everyone! Xx

Oooo great looking runs. Are the bars small enough to keep the rabbits in? I am thinking of a smaller rabbit, lionhead x.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Oooo great looking runs. Are the bars small enough to keep the rabbits in? I am thinking of a smaller rabbit, lionhead x.
    Not sure really, just added an extra picture that's a close up of the bars with Atticus sticking his nose through a little - they're standard rexes about 3 kg each not sure how small lion heads are really - if they're like mini lop or mini rex size - the bars are fine for those also x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

No cuteness warning! Wow - those are stunning bunnies. There's a nose rub plea going on too. Yes it's hot and sunny here in Suffolk and 'Hillian' as they are being affectionately nicknamed thanks to the wonderful people on here, are out chilling in our garden. We've got like a big border up the left hand side with loads of big bush things and 3/4 way up theres a break in the garden where some tall bush things are. That's where Lillian & Henry sit but interestingly, it's also exactly where my 2 bridge buns, Ben & Georgina used to love sitting and sunbathing in the shade. Quite why 'Hillian' enjoy the exact same spot is a mystery to me. But your rabbits are just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    No cuteness warning! Wow - those are stunning bunnies. There's a nose rub plea going on too. Yes it's hot and sunny here in Suffolk and 'Hillian' as they are being affectionately nicknamed thanks to the wonderful people on here, are out chilling in our garden. We've got like a big border up the left hand side with loads of big bush things and 3/4 way up theres a break in the garden where some tall bush things are. That's where Lillian & Henry sit but interestingly, it's also exactly where my 2 bridge buns, Ben & Georgina used to love sitting and sunbathing in the shade. Quite why 'Hillian' enjoy the exact same spot is a mystery to me. But your rabbits are just beautiful.
    Oo sorry and thanks

That's curious, must feel like a safe slightly sheltered area their names together are so cute x

Wise Old Thumper

Your Rexes are beautiful Is Atticus slightly paler in colour than Clementine? I think you've probably said, but are they from the same litter? Did you see their parents and if so, what colour were they?
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Your Rexes are beautiful Is Atticus slightly paler in colour than Clementine? I think you've probably said, but are they from the same litter? Did you see their parents and if so, what colour were they?
    Awh thank you both of their coats change depending on what light is hitting them, I wouldn't actually say in person that he's lighter. Sat next to each other they look pretty identical to most people. I can tell them apart by her dewlap and also their heads are significantly different shapes.

Yes they're brother and sister both parents were castor rexes also - the dad was huge though, he weighed 4.5kg and was from Holland apparently, when I saw the dad I was kinda shocked after just having mini lops before and for a second I was kinda like is this a mistake? Haha

They reckoned the litter would get to about 3.5kg, Clementine is 3.6kg and Atticus 3kg so they got that about right (also Atticus was the smallest so I think he was always going to be smaller than the rest)

Alpha Buck

They are really gorgeous, beautiful colours! X