Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit Biting Cage

Do you think maybe putting a towel over the cage at night might ease her a bit. As much as I can deal with it, I don't want the rest of my family loosing sleep because of it. Especially since they all work

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspar0205 View Post
    Do you think maybe putting a towel over the cage at night might ease her a bit. As much as I can deal with it, I don't want the rest of my family loosing sleep because of it. Especially since they all work
    Probably not, mine pull towels in and eat them which is really not good for them. Those cages aren't big enough for them to be in for most of the day unfortunately - I have a larger one that's similar just longer 6 ft in length and puppy panels surround it so they have a lot of room but I can limit it because they were just bonded.

Before this though I had one of those cages kinda as a base for hay and litter tray etc, and I unhinged the door off, and bunny proofed the living room, is this possible?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

For bunny proofing my room it's not possible and as I've said before I can't find any puppy panels big enough for my room. I can't let them out the room either other wise my dog will get them