• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me name this bunny

Alicia

Mama Doe
24b3hiq.jpg

It's a girl right (from your other thread :)) Weirdly her markings made me think of Queen Elizabeth 1 with her big ruff collar. Does this buns white 'collar' go all the way round? So how about Elizabeth :) x

It's a girl right (from your other thread :)) Weirdly her markings made me think of Queen Elizabeth 1 with her big ruff collar. Does this buns white 'collar' go all the way round? So how about Elizabeth :) x
Lizzy! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sorry yes she’s a girl. Nothing quite fits, she came with the name Hermione but I don’t really like that. So far she is only being called Bunny or Bubs :lol:

Sorry yes she’s a girl. Nothing quite fits, she came with the name Hermione but I don’t really like that. So far she is only being called Bunny or Bubs :lol:

We call Matilda (our Granddaughter) bubs!

It was going well, but today I’ve found Jelly has blood around her rear end. It looks like a graze rather than a bite but I think she must have had a fight with Beans. I’m going to keep an eye on them, they’re still cuddling up to each other and eating together and cleaning each other

Back