Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Help me name this bunny

  1. #1
    Mama Doe Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,159

    Default Help me name this bunny



    Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

  2. #2

    Default

    It's a girl right (from your other thread ) Weirdly her markings made me think of Queen Elizabeth 1 with her big ruff collar. Does this buns white 'collar' go all the way round? So how about Elizabeth x

    **created by my DD Lionheadlop**

  3. #3
    Mama Doe loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    It's a girl right (from your other thread ) Weirdly her markings made me think of Queen Elizabeth 1 with her big ruff collar. Does this buns white 'collar' go all the way round? So how about Elizabeth x
    Lizzy! Xx

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie

  4. #4
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Oxfordshire
    Posts
    5,166

    Default

    Dot! Because she looks little (and cute!) and from the pic perhaps she has a dot on her nose.

  5. #5
    Mama Doe Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4,159

    Default

    Sorry yes she’s a girl. Nothing quite fits, she came with the name Hermione but I don’t really like that. So far she is only being called Bunny or Bubs


    Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

  6. #6
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    825

    Default

    What a cutie! What about ‘May’ as her gotcha month? Or Maisie as a version of that?

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    15,720

    Default

    Monachrome or Mona for short.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbabybuns View Post
    Dot! Because she looks little (and cute!) and from the pic perhaps she has a dot on her nose.
    How about Dotty?


    She is adorable.

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Honeybunnies Leicester
    Posts
    33,685

    Default

    Verity
    Flower
    Fleur
    Rimini
    Rosie
    Jill

  10. #10
    Wise Old Thumper *lily*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    40,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Sorry yes she’s a girl. Nothing quite fits, she came with the name Hermione but I don’t really like that. So far she is only being called Bunny or Bubs
    We call Matilda (our Granddaughter) bubs!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •