Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Sending loads of vibes for you and your furry family.

Warren Veteran

Sending lots of vibes for you and your bun. We really do need to organise this bunny commune. So many of us struggle when we are poorly. Thinking of you xxxx

Many vibes to both you and your bun, MM xx

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Lots and lots of vibes been sent to you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    I hope you manage to get help with the carrier, MM. I hate asking for help, but have been forced to - I think we are too used to be independent. So, I am sending lots of different vibes to you and your rabbit! x

Thank you Babsie

Yes I am independent, but there's no one for me to ask for help! I remember Omi saying that she asked a hefty neighbour to help with the sanding machine, but I don't have anyone I can ask ...

I love your different vibes - always up to trying something new

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for your little one's op. I hope it goes well and is successful. I also hope that the logistics of getting him to and from the vets is manageable.

Regarding asking for assistance, when you need to, it's my experience that people are generally very pleased to provide help when asked. I think lending a hand when someone is struggling will usually give a nice warm feeling inside and so both parties benefit
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending lots of vibes for your little one's op. I hope it goes well and is successful. I also hope that the logistics of getting him to and from the vets is manageable.

Regarding asking for assistance, when you need to, it's my experience that people are generally very pleased to provide help when asked. I think lending a hand when someone is struggling will usually give a nice warm feeling inside and so both parties benefit

I agree with that - I love helping people and expect nothing in return

Sadly, the position I am in means there really is no-one in real life that I can possibly ask! It's good for me to manage alone, just very difficult in circumstances like this one ....

Thank you for your vibes x

Topping up the vibes to you and your gorgeous bunny

Take care MM xx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Wise Old Thumper

Thinking of you, MM. xxx

Mama Doe

I've only just seen this MM. I wish I lived near i would help you. All the well wishes and vibes you give out, you deserve tons of vibes. I hope you and your bun are ok and something works out for you.