• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

MightyMax

Banned
Hi there :wave:

One of my gorgeous rabbits has to have a very serious operation this week. Unfortunately I am not able to post details publicly (though I can let you know privately if you're curious!) but I would really appreciate some of those wonderful RU vibes :)

I have just had an operation myself, so I am unable to carry anything or bend down, and need to co-opt someone to help with the carrier etc.

I am hoping it will all work out and bunny will be fine.

Thank you, kind people :D

Last edited:
Hi there :wave:

One of my gorgeous rabbits has to have a very serious operation this week. Unfortunately I am not able to post details publicly (though I can let you know privately if you're curious!) but I would really appreciate some of those wonderful RU vibes :)

I have just had an operation myself, so I am unable to carry anything or bend down, and need to co-opt someone to help with the carrier etc.

I am hoping it will all work out and bunny will be fine.

Thank you, kind people :D

Sending loads of vibes :) hope everything works out well

Can I help you at all? xx

Oh MM, sorry to hear about the bunny op, also sorry to hear about your op ! I hope you both heal quickly, sending you both loads of get well soon vibes xxxx

Oh MM, sorry to hear about the bunny op, also sorry to hear about your op ! I hope you both heal quickly, sending you both loads of get well soon vibes xxxx

Thank you so much Pets Mum.

You are always so kind and supportive to me. It means a lot xx

Hello, MM. You can certainly have vibes, as many and as often as you like. Big, supportive vibes and a whole load of stealth duvet hugs to go with them. xxx

I hope you and your bunny are soon fully mended. xxx

I hope you can find a way of getting bunny to the Vets and I hope his operation is successful. Also hope you recover soon as well.....xx

Sending millions of get well vibes for you MM and millions of vibes for your rabbits operation and I hope that it goes well. I'm in Suffolk but if there's anything you think I can help you with, I'd gladly do what I can for you.

Lots of vibes from me, I hope your rabbit will make a quick recovery from their op. I also hope you will be back on your feet and things become easier for you soon xxx

MM, you are always helpful and caring with fellow RU'ers and their buns, myself included.
I hope everything works out okay for you.
I'm sending lots of positive vibes for you and your bun, from me and my buns (Deisel + Rocky) xx

I hope you manage to get help with the carrier, MM. I hate asking for help, but have been forced to - I think we are too used to be independent. So, I am sending lots of different vibes to you and your rabbit! x

Hello, MM. You can certainly have vibes, as many and as often as you like. Big, supportive vibes and a whole load of stealth duvet hugs to go with them. xxx

I hope you and your bunny are soon fully mended. xxx

Thank you :) Your stealth duvet hugs are legendary :D

(by the way, autocorrect turned 'duvet' into 'dust' ... I have enough dust hugs in my house already to last me a lifetime :lol:)

Sending millions of get well vibes for you MM and millions of vibes for your rabbits operation and I hope that it goes well. I'm in Suffolk but if there's anything you think I can help you with, I'd gladly do what I can for you.

That's so kind of you Craig :)

Your vibes from Suffolk will be more than enough and I am grateful ...

There will be more devastation than imaginable if this bunny op goes pear-shaped ... I couldn't begin to explain .. :(

Lots of love, hugs and vibes to you and bunny MM. I hope you are ok? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back