• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Great update MM ! So glad to read this and once his wound heals more he will be even more comfortable. Continued healing vibes being sent xx

Wonderful news and I am thrilled the little bun is doing well. HE is clearly absorbing all the positive vibes being sent and is undoubtidy the reciprient of an abundance of love and care from you - and I hope the little bun continues to grow stronger each and every day. Topping up the get well vibes. x

These vibes are being soaked up by us both and we're very grateful as they are so positive and healing :love:

Good job, special little bun. :love:

I really hope that he only continues to improve, I know he's so important to you. :love:

Sending loads of vibes for his continued recovery. xxx

Great update MM ! So glad to read this and once his wound heals more he will be even more comfortable. Continued healing vibes being sent xx

Thank you!!! Thank you all :D

I took Bun outside for a bit of sun and vitamin D today and I think it was appreciated :)

So pleased to hear he's doing well, they are such a worry, but then they rally and we see what inner strength they have. Hope he (and you!) continue to improve every day. The sunshine and warmth certainly help, lifting mood and spreading a bit of joy.

So pleased to hear he's doing well, they are such a worry, but then they rally and we see what inner strength they have. Hope he (and you!) continue to improve every day. The sunshine and warmth certainly help, lifting mood and spreading a bit of joy.

They are incredible little creatures, but can be so fragile. I am so grateful and happy for the progress made!

Thanks so much for all the thoughts and vibes. I know they make a difference :)

Glad to hear the little one is making steady progress, what a little star he is. Hope you are healing up nicely too MM xxx

Glad to hear the little one is making steady progress, what a little star he is. Hope you are healing up nicely too MM xxx

Thanks so much Pets mum :)

We are healing up together with our various lines of stitching :)

I am so lucky that Bun has come through this. It would have been beyond painful if not.
We are so lucky with our wonderful vet :D

There are some truly wonderful folk on this Forum :)

Today I received a package of goodies for my hooligans, which they have been told they must share with poorly Bunny (who is feeling better since a long sleep this afternoon resting on one of the hoodlums).

To think of me when you could think of anyone else on this Forum has really touched me ...

Thank you so much :wave:

There are some truly wonderful folk on this Forum :)

Today I received a package of goodies for my hooligans, which they have been told they must share with poorly Bunny (who is feeling better since a long sleep this afternoon resting on one of the hoodlums).

To think of me when you could think of anyone else on this Forum has really touched me ...

Thank you so much :wave:
I hope they all enjoy their goodies. It is remarkable how quickly a bunny's health can change and when it goes in a positive direction it must give you an awesome feeling inside.
May your bunny and you continue to improve together.
I hope you got some goodies for your own recovery too!

I hope they all enjoy their goodies. It is remarkable how quickly a bunny's health can change and when it goes in a positive direction it must give you an awesome feeling inside.
May your bunny and you continue to improve together.
I hope you got some goodies for your own recovery too!

Thank you bunny momma :)

Yes, when they progress and get well there's no better feeling :)

I had no goodies, but the bunnies getting treats and sick bun recovering is all the wonderfulness I need :love:

Back