• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Thank you all. Thank you so much xx

Operation is done.

Life is hanging in the balance.

I will try my very best to work magic for this beautiful Rescue Bun x

Topping up the vibes xx
I'm always available by PM if you need anything MM, don't hesitate.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Topping up vibes. I'm really hoping that a good dose of magic comes this way for this very very special bunny. xxx

Thanks so much.

RU vibes are really special, just as you all are who are supporting me :)

I am hoping for progress ....

Sending lots more vibes. I hope the operation was successful and that your rabbit is recovering well.

Hope bunny has a good night, and you too MM xxx

Thank you :)

Currently bunny isn't recovering at all, and short of journeying back to the vets I am on the phone constantly with advice flying between us. However, given the seriousness of the condition I suppose I have to try and support for a good while and see what improvement occurs.

Somehow I feel I will be on code red for some time to come xx

Currently bunny isn't recovering at all, and short of journeying back to the vets I am on the phone constantly with advice flying between us. However, given the seriousness of the condition I suppose I have to try and support for a good while and see what improvement occurs.

Somehow I feel I will be on code red for some time to come xx[/QUOTE
He couldn't be in safer hands, take care of yourself too xx

How have I only just seen this thread when I refresh this site all day every day :shock:

I hope your feeling better MM, your always so quick and knowledgeable with your advice. I hope your bun recovers too, I second Pets mum - he couldn't be in safer hands x

Somehow I feel I will be on code red for some time to come xx
Sending so many vibes, really hope things improve for bun <3 also give me a shout if you need any help :) bunny is so lucky to have you looking after him/her xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back