• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Sending lots of vibes for you and your bun. We really do need to organise this bunny commune. So many of us struggle when we are poorly. Thinking of you xxxx

I hope you manage to get help with the carrier, MM. I hate asking for help, but have been forced to - I think we are too used to be independent. So, I am sending lots of different vibes to you and your rabbit! x

Thank you Babsie :)

Yes I am independent, but there's no one for me to ask for help! I remember Omi saying that she asked a hefty neighbour to help with the sanding machine, but I don't have anyone I can ask ...

I love your different vibes - always up to trying something new ;):wave:

Sending lots of vibes for your little one's op. I hope it goes well and is successful. I also hope that the logistics of getting him to and from the vets is manageable.

Regarding asking for assistance, when you need to, it's my experience that people are generally very pleased to provide help when asked. I think lending a hand when someone is struggling will usually give a nice warm feeling inside and so both parties benefit :)

Sending lots of vibes for your little one's op. I hope it goes well and is successful. I also hope that the logistics of getting him to and from the vets is manageable.

Regarding asking for assistance, when you need to, it's my experience that people are generally very pleased to provide help when asked. I think lending a hand when someone is struggling will usually give a nice warm feeling inside and so both parties benefit :)

I agree with that - I love helping people and expect nothing in return :)

Sadly, the position I am in means there really is no-one in real life that I can possibly ask! It's good for me to manage alone, just very difficult in circumstances like this one ....

Thank you for your vibes x

I've only just seen this MM. I wish I lived near i would help you. All the well wishes and vibes you give out, you deserve tons of vibes. I hope you and your bun are ok and something works out for you. :love:

Just saw this too MM, I hope the op has went well and he is recovering well also. Sending loada and loads of healing vibes to both you and bun xx

Thank you so much for all these messages and also the private messages of support.

I shall post back when the little bun is out of the woods and recovering.

In the meantime, your continued vibes are appreciated more than I can say xx

Hey Ive just found the thread - sending you love & hope your bunny is ok. I am in hertfordshire if you I can help in any way xx
lots of prayers xx

Back