• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendy house

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Went to buy Tobys wendy house today from b&q and they have discontinued it! It was only 90 pounds. I can't believe the price of wendy houses! I'm struggling to find one again that price

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Try gumtree, preloved, eBay, Shpock etc, you might find a second hand one in good condition :thumb:

I found one on ebay for £30 last night. I've lost the link though

Never mind - it was a false ad.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thing is I didn't want to pay around two hundred as obviously my bunnies live in doors so would have to have a little rethink. ..I'm making a bunny playground and was supposed to have a wendy house for a but of shelter so they can play outdoors all year round...hmmm

Thing is I didn't want to pay around two hundred as obviously my bunnies live in doors so would have to have a little rethink. ..I'm making a bunny playground and was supposed to have a wendy house for a but of shelter so they can play outdoors all year round...hmmm

Get a bluebell hutch from P@H and then cover most of the mesh doors -.maybe leave one at the top uncovered for air flow.
Then either remove a bottom door, or make tunnel entry in the side and keep all doors shut.

We've managed to pick up three playhouses now, one for £20, one for £40 and a perfectly usable doer-upper for free. The first two were from ads, but the last one I put a wanted request on a couple of local Facebook pages and someone got in touch :) x

Get a bluebell hutch from P@H and then cover most of the mesh doors -.maybe leave one at the top uncovered for air flow.
Then either remove a bottom door, or make tunnel entry in the side and keep all doors shut.

Good Idea daphne and phoebe's mum I will investigate!

Last edited:
Thanks for that I have messaged the Lyndhurst one! Havant is possibly too far for OH to use is work van for collection. Will ask about measurements see if it will go in the van. Thank you :D

Toby is such a lucky bun. I'm envious, I wish we had space for a playhouse. Mine are getting a hidey den made made of brick:lol:, poor things

I think you need to let Toby choose the colours - I expect he'll want green :) (If I remember correctly rabbits see green but not other colours??? - dont take as red :lol:, I may have mis-remembered)

Back