• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Pips peeing outside the litter box solved!!!!

Mervinius

Mama Doe
At last we seem to have mastered Lady Pips naughty weeing outside the litter tray.

I tried the under bed storage option recommended on here. However because they are so tiny. I don't think they liked hopping in and out. (Also she still pee'd outside it at night)

We then tried two normal litter boxes next to each other. So they could have one each. She still pee'd outside it at night!

So thinking it was a territorial thing, because it was always worse after cleaning the trays. I tried cleaning out the days on different days. So there will always be one that smells of Pip and Archie in there!

Guess what... It seems to have solved it. The little monkey likes pee pee smell...

I had tried putting some dirty litter back in the tray before this. However that obviously wasn't acceptable for her. Haha..

Here is her ladyship chilling on a square...
ff76d0b2fdf73787aa4f4fe4cdcfcfaf.jpg
804b8aa06b821fa606bdf762ec6e7b54.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

They are strange creatures at times aren't they :lol: However, it's an easy fix and if it works for her then good.

At last we seem to have mastered Lady Pips naughty weeing outside the litter tray.

I tried the under bed storage option recommended on here. However because they are so tiny. I don't think they liked hopping in and out. (Also she still pee'd outside it at night)

We then tried two normal litter boxes next to each other. So they could have one each. She still pee'd outside it at night!

So thinking it was a territorial thing, because it was always worse after cleaning the trays. I tried cleaning out the days on different days. So there will always be one that smells of Pip and Archie in there!

Guess what... It seems to have solved it. The little monkey likes pee pee smell...

I had tried putting some dirty litter back in the tray before this. However that obviously wasn't acceptable for her. Haha..

Here is her ladyship chilling on a square...
ff76d0b2fdf73787aa4f4fe4cdcfcfaf.jpg
804b8aa06b821fa606bdf762ec6e7b54.jpg

I am very glad to hear you've solved the issue! Some rabbits won't pee in a used litter box and others won't pee if it's not been used.
Sigh :roll:

However, you've snuck a photo of Lady Pip without warning, so I shall have to place you in the naughty corner for a couple of mins until you post an equally adorable one of Archie :lol:;)

I am very glad to hear you've solved the issue! Some rabbits won't pee in a used litter box and others won't pee if it's not been used.
Sigh :roll:

However, you've snuck a photo of Lady Pip without warning, so I shall have to place you in the naughty corner for a couple of mins until you post an equally adorable one of Archie [emoji38];)
<sat in the naughty corner...pondering her lack of cuteness warning. Whoops

Yes they are very strange creatures. I think she just what's me to definitely know what is her space. Lol..

(Just put a video up of Archie for you...)

<sat in the naughty corner...pondering her lack of cuteness warning. Whoops

Yes they are very strange creatures. I think she just what's me to definitely know what is her space. Lol..

(Just put a video up of Archie for you...)

I missed this yesterday ....

...... MM runs over to other thread to see Archie ;)

Back