Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonding bleu & fleur begins.....

Mama Doe

Default Bonding bleu & fleur begins.....

I will need all the vibes RU can spare lol... I've set everything up now, the pen, lino, ski gloves and bonding bribing goodies. I've had to take some calls to stop me being so scared on fleur biting me again trying to get at bleu. I will try to post how things are going it they give me a minute from trying to fight. I hope the photos work. http://imgur.com/a/49mVCID

eek. Loads of vibes & luck

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    I will need all the vibes RU can spare lol... I've set everything up now, the pen, lino, ski gloves and bonding bribing goodies. I've had to take some calls to stop me being so scared on fleur biting me again trying to get at bleu. I will try to post how things are going it they give me a minute from trying to fight. I hope the photos work. http://imgur.com/a/49mVCID

Loads and loads of super-special bonding vibes

Love the gloves
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots and lots of peaceful bonding vibes. I hope it goes better than you anticipate.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Sending lots of vibes

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of bonding vibes your way. xx

Ooh good luck with Bleu and the feisty Fleur. Hopefully they'll both fall for each other finally. Sending the vibes I can spare!
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Mama Doe

Well last night was officially the worst of my life I think. All these buns want to do it fight. The ski gloves have saved any bun getting bitten but a 5.30am I went in the garden for some more puppy panels and made a bigger pen with a divide down the middle.
    Whenever one of them moved the other thought they were going to attack so attacked them first. I think they need to start from scratch with the basics. They are just both in a mood with being caged so are concentrating on finding a way out more than looking at each other. I am going to stay downstairs with them like this.
    I really think that it they wasn't scared of each other they could bond.

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    Well last night was officially the worst of my life I think. All these buns want to do it fight. The ski gloves have saved any bun getting bitten but a 5.30am I went in the garden for some more puppy panels and made a bigger pen with a divide down the middle.
    Whenever one of them moved the other thought they were going to attack so attacked them first. I think they need to start from scratch with the basics. They are just both in a mood with being caged so are concentrating on finding a way out more than looking at each other. I am going to stay downstairs with them like this.
    I really think that it they wasn't scared of each other they could bond.

Shame someone won't take them off your hands and do the bonding for you. It's stressful when fighting happens ...

I think they need a sedative. Or maybe you do?
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Mama Doe

I've got over my fear now I know the gloves work lol... It's just the fear of her hurting bleu. I would love someone to bond them but I think they would say they are a lost cause I'm not willing to give up because I really really don't want anymore buns and I can't stand the thought of these being on their own. Especially fleur locked in our bedroom all day.