• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding bleu & fleur begins.....

Well it's going better than I thought this way. I took one half of the mesh of and when they behaved themselves with that I've removed the other half.
They now only have the puppy panel dividing them. They have had a few boxing matches but when I've spoke to them they have stopped. It's not the nasty aggressive they were displaying before. They both just want to be near each other but scared what the other will do.
I'm staying awake again tonight to watch closely.
They are both having a poo party on a massive scale :lol:

Well it's going better than I thought this way. I took one half of the mesh of and when they behaved themselves with that I've removed the other half.
They now only have the puppy panel dividing them. They have had a few boxing matches but when I've spoke to them they have stopped. It's not the nasty aggressive they were displaying before. They both just want to be near each other but scared what the other will do.
I'm staying awake again tonight to watch closely.
They are both having a poo party on a massive scale
:lol:

Sounding very hopeful :)

I really hope you have a peaceful night WS xx

They only had one boxing match overnight which is a big improvement. They are still not getting as close as I'd like yet. Fleur is the one sitting and lying near the divide and Bleu often choses to lie elsewhere. I'm staying at this stage for now until they get nearer. Thanks for the vibes I really am grateful.

Sounds like an improvement. It might take a long haul, but I'm sure you'll get there in time. :love:

Sending more vibes for Bleu and Fleur. xxx

They only had one boxing match overnight which is a big improvement. They are still not getting as close as I'd like yet. Fleur is the one sitting and lying near the divide and Bleu often choses to lie elsewhere. I'm staying at this stage for now until they get nearer. Thanks for the vibes I really am grateful.

Hmmm yes may take a bit to get them settled. Sounds really hopeful though. Very positive :D

I have all the time they need now with this set up. I've made a roof in case I need to go out so there is no rush now. My blind dog as now adjusted to the pen being there and can find his way around without hanging into it without help.

All has gone well overnight and they are eating near each other. I just don't know what my next step should be. I need them to interact more but fleur needs the space. She knocks her water bowl over if it's any smaller, plus she's nearly as long as two puppy panels when stretched out.

:love: I'm glad they are slowly but surely getting better with one another. Keep going, Bleu and Fleur: your lives will be so much better for it. :D

All has gone well overnight and they are eating near each other. I just don't know what my next step should be. I need them to interact more but fleur needs the space. She knocks her water bowl over if it's any smaller, plus she's nearly as long as two puppy panels when stretched out.

Great stuff :thumb:

More vibes coming over. Let me know if I can do anything ... x

I've had a mini break through. Put them both in one pen with an escape route. bleu is rocking the boat honking and wanting to hump which sets her psycho off.Here are photos from last couple of hours.
27rUMlv
WzWpPNV
WzWpPNV.jpg
BmDxoKv.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I have just cried. Bleu has just groomed fleur then fleur groomed him back. She bumped him and he let her without biting her. They are grooming each other over and over again.sorry about all the photos but I'm very happy.:)

Back