Thread: Greeting from Saipan!

Default Greeting from Saipan!

Hafa Adai (Hello/Greeting) from the Island of Saipan. I live on a tiny little island North of Guam in the pacific. I came across this forum by chance in my search for people or companies that are able to ship rabbits to the island of Saipan. We only have a very few Rex Rabbits on island and I am hoping to add another feature to my existing agribusiness by selling pet rabbits. I am hoping to get Hotots, New Zealands, and possibly Holland Lops or Netherland Dwarfs. Basically any dwarf variety of rabbits to breed and sell as pets. I also intend on using my pets as classroom pets where students can spend some time relaxing and enjoying the company of a furry friend. In addition, our school counselors may just find other therapeutic uses with our class pets to help students with other emotional needs. If anyone can help with information on importing or shipping rabbits internationally, I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to RU. I'm not sure that you will find that info here as it is mainly rescue orientated

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hello, and welcome to RU

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES