Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Bonding Nine - now a Quintet and maybe a Quad?

What a great set up. They look pretty settled.

Well done on your quintet and good luck on your quad. Selene's injuries looked pretty nasty, I can see why u got so upset now - glad they're healing nicely though

Oh poor baby! This is why it really frightens me. You are doing such a good bonding. They are all so cute xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Somehow I haven’t seen this thread until now so it’s been interesting reading through and watching the bonding process. Sorry it hasn’t worked out as you hoped but sounds like the 5 are doing well, fingers crossed your plans for a quad with the others goes well. One of my rabbits had a horrific injury due to an attack during bonding and it’s really knocked my bonding confidence so I’m sticking with a trio now! Hope Selene’s injuries heal quickly.

Decided to delay bonding the quad one more week - for my sake more than theirs! Seeing Steps (again) this weekend, and wouldn't have anyone to watch them if things hadn't settled yet. So will probably start quad bonding Tuesday-ish next week.

Also, really REALLY struggling to get hold of decently priced hay suitable for both bedding and feed. My usual supplier say it is like gold dust, and whenever I pop in, all the bales have already been commandeered by equestrians.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Decided to delay bonding the quad one more week - for my sake more than theirs! Seeing Steps (again) this weekend, and wouldn't have anyone to watch them if things hadn't settled yet. So will probably start quad bonding Tuesday-ish next week.

Also, really REALLY struggling to get hold of decently priced hay suitable for both bedding and feed. My usual supplier say it is like gold dust, and whenever I pop in, all the bales have already been commandeered by equestrians.

Good luck for next week's bonding (and for getting more hay!).

Enjoy Steps
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340

Hey tlc, have u started bonding the quad now?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk