• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Nine - now a Quintet and maybe a Quad?

Well done on your quintet and good luck on your quad. Selene's injuries looked pretty nasty, I can see why u got so upset now - glad they're healing nicely though :D

Oh poor baby! This is why it really frightens me. You are doing such a good bonding. They are all so cute xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Somehow I haven’t seen this thread until now so it’s been interesting reading through and watching the bonding process. Sorry it hasn’t worked out as you hoped but sounds like the 5 are doing well, fingers crossed your plans for a quad with the others goes well. One of my rabbits had a horrific injury due to an attack during bonding and it’s really knocked my bonding confidence so I’m sticking with a trio now! Hope Selene’s injuries heal quickly.

Decided to delay bonding the quad one more week - for my sake more than theirs! Seeing Steps (again) this weekend, and wouldn't have anyone to watch them if things hadn't settled yet. So will probably start quad bonding Tuesday-ish next week.

Also, really REALLY struggling to get hold of decently priced hay suitable for both bedding and feed. My usual supplier say it is like gold dust, and whenever I pop in, all the bales have already been commandeered by equestrians. :(

Decided to delay bonding the quad one more week - for my sake more than theirs! Seeing Steps (again) this weekend, and wouldn't have anyone to watch them if things hadn't settled yet. So will probably start quad bonding Tuesday-ish next week.

Also, really REALLY struggling to get hold of decently priced hay suitable for both bedding and feed. My usual supplier say it is like gold dust, and whenever I pop in, all the bales have already been commandeered by equestrians. :(

Good luck for next week's bonding (and for getting more hay!).

Enjoy Steps :D:wave:

Back