• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atticus :)

Graciee

Staff member
My little escape artist, who when I got home was terrorising everyone after escaping the outside pen [emoji38] luckily you saw me and came running over otherwise I'm not sure how we'd have got you [emoji38]
612ce98785af647bb27bfcab58f45833.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

My little escape artist, who when I got home was terrorising everyone after escaping the outside pen [emoji38] luckily you saw me and came running over otherwise I'm not sure how we'd have got you [emoji38]

What a handsome lad :love:

He is beautiful and I love the pose with the two front paws cupped over. Reminds me of 'puss in boots' character from shriek. Just needs the big floppy hat.

What a stunning rabbit!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He looks good as gold certainly not capable of terrorising! He would certainly need a very very big hand bag!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Very handsome Grace :love:

He looks good as gold certainly not capable of terrorising! He would certainly need a very very big hand bag!

Yes that's what he wants you to think! I got home, he'd got out the pen... Clementine was still inside even though she could've easily hopped out... My boyfriend was standing on the lawn clearly trying to work out how to get him back in and he was just binkying, springing and zooming about around him [emoji38][emoji38]

You'd need good security on that handbag! I'm sure he'd work out how to un zip it from the the inside [emoji38] he's so naughty

Thanks everyone :) I'm so proud if him actually he's gone from aggressive and hating everyone and everything to loving me and now even Clementine :) it's so nice to be able to interact with him and him seek out attention x

Yes that's what he wants you to think! I got home, he'd got out the pen... Clementine was still inside even though she could've easily hopped out... My boyfriend was standing on the lawn clearly trying to work out how to get him back in and he was just binkying, springing and zooming about around him [emoji38][emoji38]

You'd need good security on that handbag! I'm sure he'd work out how to un zip it from the the inside [emoji38] he's so naughty

Haha. My boyfriend can't control the buns either! I asked him to put them to bed the other might and they just ran around him in circles and played chase the bun. Admittedly it was funny to watch!

He does look like he could work out a zip... smart cookie that one

Haha. My boyfriend can't control the buns either! I asked him to put them to bed the other might and they just ran around him in circles and played chase the bun. Admittedly it was funny to watch!

He does look like he could work out a zip... smart cookie that one

[emoji38][emoji38] Yea similar things happen here, I just watch most the time, it's too funny

What a glorious rex. :love: Looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, never mind all this supposed "mischief" business!

Back