Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bear is at the vets tonight...

After posting about this, we had an appointment lined up with the vets. About half an hour prior to the appointment he started to eat and go to the toilet again but still looked grumpy. We decided therefore to cancel as it looked like he was improving. Given his nature (incredibly timid, takes a day to settle anywhere),i think this was the right call.

Me and the girlfriend had plans for the afternoon so we drafted in the bunnies grandparents (my parents) to check up and try feed him. Again he looked grumpy but was still eating etc.

This morning, he's back to normal. Binkying round the garden appearing alert etc and eating plenty. That should help him keep his overweight status..!

Pictures/video of him binkying on the ladies Instagram... https://www.instagram.com/p/BiKdmZDHCPG/

Hopefully this stays away now and we don't have to go to the vets for anything other than Vaccines

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrules334 View Post
    After posting about this, we had an appointment lined up with the vets. About half an hour prior to the appointment he started to eat and go to the toilet again but still looked grumpy. We decided therefore to cancel as it looked like he was improving. Given his nature (incredibly timid, takes a day to settle anywhere),i think this was the right call.

Me and the girlfriend had plans for the afternoon so we drafted in the bunnies grandparents (my parents) to check up and try feed him. Again he looked grumpy but was still eating etc.

This morning, he's back to normal. Binkying round the garden appearing alert etc and eating plenty. That should help him keep his overweight status..!

Pictures/video of him binkying on the ladies Instagram... https://www.instagram.com/p/BiKdmZDHCPG/

Hopefully this stays away now and we don't have to go to the vets for anything other than Vaccines

Really good to hear, and what a cutie

I hope he feels better and stays better. Much more interesting things for a rabbit to do than spend time at the vet

Lovely news. Its almost like they can sense we have decided the cut off time when we'll takw them to the vet & then they rally. I hope Near continues to progress nicely

www.TrawdenSoapKitchen.Etsy.com including Boobly Bears dried forage & herb mix

Wise Old Thumper

Lovely to see him looking much better
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Thanks all for your help.

Learnt some stuff for next time if it happens again (i.e. bringing home medication). But hopefully it doesn't!

Banned

Thanks all for your help.

Learnt some stuff for next time if it happens again (i.e. bringing home medication). But hopefully it doesn't!

You're welcome

Yes, you shouldn't have to ask for meds, as it's standard kit with stasis, but good to be on top of these things