• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fran is going to the Bridge:(

Oh no. I've only just seen this.

I'm so, so sorry.

Binky Free beautiful Fran.

xxx💔💔xxx

You didn't let her down, you did everything in your power to help her and gave her the greatest kindness of all to prevent her suffering xxxx

You didn't let her down, you did everything in your power to help her and gave her the greatest kindness of all to prevent her suffering xxxx

Thank you. I feel bad that she had EC in the first place. I can't think of anything stressful that happened to her. Nothing changed at all to trigger it. She was such a stoic bunny I worry I gave up too soon because I couldn't cope with seeing her thrashing around trying to get up. I would still like to adopt another pair but am going to leave it a while. BARC don't have anybun suitable as I would like a lop (haven't had a lop for ages and ages) and they need to be young enough to insure.

Cat and Rabbit Rescue in Siddlesham insist on bonding themselves and I am too much of a control freak to agree to this.

Violet and Zippy are now outside permanently in a hutch and run joined together with a runaround tunnel (all kindly given to me by Nessar). They seem to stay in the hutch most of the time which is confusing me but I will start another thread about that.

Thank you everyone for understanding.

so sorry :cry:

i have messaged you my mobile number
send me a text and i will save your number
i can let you know if we get any bun in that might suit x

That's kind. Thank you. Have text you my number. You have always been awesome at knowing which buns would bond with the buns I already have. I have never had any problems bonding them. I just have Violet and Zippy now - the two uppy eared agoutis. They are soooo alike I struggle to tell them apart. One has slightly longer ears but if they aren't together I have no idea who is who.

I'm so sorry to hear about this :( It's more than obvious that you loved her dearly and did everything you could for her. Sending you hugs <3

Back