Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas welcome!

Default Any ideas welcome!

Hi all. My 2 gorgeous boys are a delight-but I have failed miserably with litter training. They both use the same corner of their run but every time I introduce a tray, they literally throw it aside! I've tried different trays(I now have quite a collection!) I also tried weighting one down with a very attractive stone-some great teamwork soon got rid of that! Before I give up completely has anyone any advice?

Have you tried a large tray such as an underbed storage box, dog bed or potting tray?

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Super quick response Zoobec, thanks! Nothing as big as those but will give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmag View Post
    Super quick response Zoobec, thanks! Nothing as big as those but will give that a try.
    Fingers crossed that will work

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

I know it’s expensive but how about the wooden MPH litter tray/hay rack or similar? Even my Dennis, who is an Olympic thrower, can’t move that one.

I use three underbed storage boxes for my four. 32 litre ones from Tesco.

They have a magazine rack for their hay.

Wise Old Thumper

If you put hay in the litter tray this might encourage them to use it as bunnies like to chew while they (I'll let you guess what)

Am going to get some under bed boxes tomorrow and try with them will let you know if that works! The mph set up looks good. Thanks for all your help.

So-under bed box purchased and-----been manhandled and moved! I was so hoping the boys wouldn't be able to shift it! I filled it with hay at one end and they were straight in and chomping! When they'd had enough, the furniture removal began! I can almost hear 'to me, to you'!!

Might try a dog bed next. Think that might be heavier.