• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie binkying on his square!

Mervinius

Mama Doe
https://youtu.be/0h2AWVulJFA

Hey everyone.

I've finally got a bit of video of Archie showing how much he loves his square! Sorry it's a bit dark, I will try to get something better soon.

Thought other people should get to watch his amazing moves!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm weeing myself at that sensational footage. He's got a solid pair of hind legs right there. He's not got some kangaroo dna in him has he?

I'm weeing myself at that sensational footage. He's got a solid pair of hind legs right there. He's not got some kangaroo dna in him has he?
Lol. Not that I'm aware of. But does a have a spectacular jump for such a wee bun!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

This made my smile like an idiot earlier on the train, forgot to post - what a cutie [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I saw the thread title this morning but was busy. Well worth the wait. How uber cute is he?

That is just lush. He really doesn't like the slipper does he? It still doesn't stop him being such an adorable cutie. What a delight.

Back