Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty In Pink Bunny Palace!

New Kit

Default Pretty In Pink Bunny Palace!

It's been a while! Florence and Lilah's new home has just been finished! A pretty-in-pink potting shed for my two little princesses!

(The girls have their own Instagram @FlorrieAndLilah )

I bought a potting shed from ebay back in February, and I've finally got it finished! It's been insulated, had broken windows fixed, the run put in, painted completely white before turning pink and grey... It's changed a lot from the little old shed I picked up! Most of the girls toys, furnishings and decorations have been handmade by either myself, or a lovely lot of sellers on Etsy! Most of their toys, as well as their feeding mat and new home sign, were even very kindly sent to relatives in Oregon, by sellers all over the US and Canada, and they brought them over for me when they visited!

They’ve got a handmade dig box, solar powered lights, battery fairy lights in the canopy over their roof, a teepee, rugs and soft furnishings, wooden decoupage and glitter names, pet portraits, a moon and stars mobile, handmade curtains, mirrors and sensory mats...

Last edited by IdaMae; 22-04-2018 at 03:45 PM.

New Kit

It looks amazing, I bet they love it

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

O.M.G that looks really pretty, two princesses indeed and some inspirational bits there too, love the decoupage mice. Well done, u must be glad it's finished

Mama Doe

That looks great. Love all the toys and activity mats. X

A lot of love and care has gone into that. Wonderful.

Just a note of caution, chicken wire is not predator proof. You would need weld mesh 19g or 14g to be safe.

Aw, it's so cute. You've obviously put a lot of time and thought into in. I actually find it really inspirational, especially when you think of the poor neglected buns that live in tiny hutches and are lucky if they even have bedding etc. It's obvious that yours are very loved.

Our buns all have sheds and playhouses, with runs, but nothing as fancy as this. I especially like the window seating area x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Alpha Buck

Omg! Looks lovely, lucky bunnies! Xx

I love the pink colour. Is it cuprol? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

This is amazing - it must have taken you ages. It’s so girly and lovely. Love the little mice peeping out of their hole and the tent and - well all of it really. I’m wondering if the pink mesh hanger thing would work to dry herbs and forage.