Thread: Bonded Pair Cheshire/Midlands/North Wales

New Kit

Default Bonded Pair Cheshire/Midlands/North Wales

Hi! Experienced rescue pet owner and first time bun owner looking for a bonded pair, can travel around Cheshire, Midlands and North Wales to collect. We have a lovely bun shed and outdoor run all ready to go and waiting for the right buns for our family

Wise Old Thumper

Hi, welcome to the forum Have you had a look at this site? You can either use the search facility for your location or look through the websites for rescue centres in your location.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Wise Old Thumper

hi Gina we h ave a couple fo bonded pairs looking for homes. We are ~Honeybunnies in Leicester..pm me for details
    Jill

Alpha Buck

Hi Gina, I can recommend Honeybunnys above! There is also a post above yours where a Nottingham woman is looking to rehome a pair of gorgeous Dutch bunnies. The post says rehome but apparently the owner fell through. Let us know how you get on x

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by CometLucy195 View Post
    Hi Gina, I can recommend Honeybunnys above! There is also a post above yours where a Nottingham woman is looking to rehome a pair of gorgeous Dutch bunnies. The post says rehome but apparently the owner fell through. Let us know how you get on x
    that pair are coming to us this weekend!
    Jill