• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Bonded Pair Cheshire/Midlands/North Wales

Gina G

New Kit
Hi! :wave: Experienced rescue pet owner and first time bun owner looking for a bonded pair, can travel around Cheshire, Midlands and North Wales to collect. We have a lovely bun shed and outdoor run all ready to go and waiting for the right buns for our family :love:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave: Have you had a look at this site? You can either use the search facility for your location or look through the websites for rescue centres in your location.

hi Gina we h ave a couple fo bonded pairs looking for homes. We are ~Honeybunnies in Leicester..pm me for details :)

Hi Gina, I can recommend Honeybunnys above! There is also a post above yours where a Nottingham woman is looking to rehome a pair of gorgeous Dutch bunnies. The post says rehome but apparently the owner fell through. Let us know how you get on x

Hi Gina, I can recommend Honeybunnys above! There is also a post above yours where a Nottingham woman is looking to rehome a pair of gorgeous Dutch bunnies. The post says rehome but apparently the owner fell through. Let us know how you get on x

that pair are coming to us this weekend!

Back