• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Morse..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........nothing like Eau de Fox Poo to make my afternoon complete............ :mrgreen: :roll:

INWSb0h.jpg

So he had to have yet another bath, much to his displeasure !

ba4Iqzo.jpg

F0qtuzw.jpg

Why, oh why do dogs love rolling in Fox Poo !

Yeaaa or dead birds... [emoji38] Delightful isn't it!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Gemma (dog) thought it was ! [emoji38] She'd sometimes compliment the aroma with a touch of dead Seagull odour around her ears :mrgreen:
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

My dog liked dead crow - I was out with her over a country park, it was my birthday and I'd met up with this lady who used to run the dog training thing I used to go to, she was a tiny little lady in her 70s and she had these huge German shepherds [emoji38] used to bump into her lots there and would walk with her, anyway I was supposed to be going out with people after walking the dog, but my dog rolled in the dead bird, then the ladies two dogs ended up also rolling in the same one - so ended up going back to hers to help her wash her dogs and mine [emoji38][emoji38] had to cancel my birthday plans in the end haha

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

My dog liked dead crow - I was out with her over a country park, it was my birthday and I'd met up with this lady who used to run the dog training thing I used to go to, she was a tiny little lady in her 70s and she had these huge German shepherds [emoji38] used to bump into her lots there and would walk with her, anyway I was supposed to be going out with people after walking the dog, but my dog rolled in the dead bird, then the ladies two dogs ended up also rolling in the same one - so ended up going back to hers to help her wash her dogs and mine [emoji38][emoji38] had to cancel my birthday plans in the end haha

Dogs, you've gotta luv 'em !! :lol:

They have some lovely habits don't they :lol:

Rhodri rolled in something at the dunes the other day, definitely not fox poo as we've been there too many times not to recognise that delightful aroma. Have no idea what it was, not as bad as fox poo but still bad enough to warrant a bath!

Could it have been human excreta in the dunes? (in which case perhaps wear gloves in case of hepatitis etc)

That looks familiar, Jane. But yesterday's baths for Jenna and Ebon (plus a body shave for the latter that took over 3 hours) were due to finding a full deer tick above Ebon's eye. Cue panic at my place and a frenetic cleaning of all surfaces! :shock:

I love dogs, it's just the :censored: they bring home I can do without! :?

Back