• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo - Feb 2014 - April 16th 2018

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Some may already know because of Facebook, but on Monday, we lost Milo, he had been unwell for about a week and was on antibiotics to treat a mass behind his eye, things took a turn for the worst and he slipped away from us on Monday.
Anyone who’s ever read anything about Milo knows he was never the most fit rabbit, but we got him through quite a few things, sadly he couldn’t fight this off.
We’re devastated, both me and the other half have been crying on and off since it happened. I keep thinking he’s still there but he’s not. I’m trying my best to think about Finnlay now and what he needs us to do.

I’m going to miss him more than I can say. Love you Milo, see you at the bridge. X

I did see on Facebook, but wanted to add my condolences here too. Noserubs for handsome Finnlay, who must be so lost without him.

Binky free, lovely Milo. xxx

Thank you, we buried him under my Mams pear tree. It’s a lovely spot.
I hate seeing Finnlay alone so we have already asked about about potential female partners for him.
I’m trying to see it as from an awful occurance some bunny might find her forever home.

Some may already know because of Facebook, but on Monday, we lost Milo, he had been unwell for about a week and was on antibiotics to treat a mass behind his eye, things took a turn for the worst and he slipped away from us on Monday.
Anyone who’s ever read anything about Milo knows he was never the most fit rabbit, but we got him through quite a few things, sadly he couldn’t fight this off.
We’re devastated, both me and the other half have been crying on and off since it happened. I keep thinking he’s still there but he’s not. I’m trying my best to think about Finnlay now and what he needs us to do.

I’m going to miss him more than I can say. Love you Milo, see you at the bridge. X

I am really sorry to hear of Milo's passing :cry:

RIP little Bunny xx

I'm so very sorry to hear that Milo has passed away. :cry: My sympathies for you and dear Finnlay.
Thinking of you all at this sad time. Sleep well, Milo. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this Sarah :(

Back