• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May Foraging - Twigs Way

Ooh how do you find out about it??
On Facebook:)

Details below.
c7b1270bb5596a0b4647bf04e4240819.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Anyone thinking of going on the Sunday? I thought I was working but someone has just asked me to swap with them - yay! I’ve been before but still have lots to learn. CometLucy were you thinking of the Saturday or Sunday?

Anyone thinking of going on the Sunday? I thought I was working but someone has just asked me to swap with them - yay! I’ve been before but still have lots to learn. CometLucy were you thinking of the Saturday or Sunday?

From what DP just posted, the Sunday looks to be full? But maybe a reserve list for cancellations?

Oh dear - I think that happened last time as well. Wish she’d do more but sounds like that’s probably not going to happen :(

Ive emailed and asked to book the Saturday! Just waiting for the reply. Sunday is all booked up. So I’ll meet you DP and are you coming Orangediva? Very excited now! X

Ive emailed and asked to book the Saturday! Just waiting for the reply. Sunday is all booked up. So I’ll meet you DP and are you coming Orangediva? Very excited now! X

I’m trying to get a swap for my Saturday shift but it might be too late to book, I’ll give it a go though.
It’s well worth doing as others have said, I had a brilliant day last time xx

I hope she'll run some more. It was heaven learning about the forage and interacting with all her buns. Twigs is so knowledgeable and a fantastic host. I have to confess though that I still chuckle at her explaining where the loos were and suggesting that "if you were thinking of anything *more ambitious*" then the downstairs loo has a much better flush! :lol:

I hope she'll run some more. It was heaven learning about the forage and interacting with all her buns. Twigs is so knowledgeable and a fantastic host. I have to confess though that I still chuckle at her explaining where the loos were and suggesting that "if you were thinking of anything *more ambitious*" then the downstairs loo has a much better flush! :lol:

Ah yes I remember that! :lol:;)

It was lovely meeting you at this today :)

Was super day for learning and since home the girls have sniffed 4 new plants.... nibbles one, demolished one and ignored two completely.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

So glad you went - it's a great atmosphere and wonderful weather for foraging!

Did you go by the old church?

Oh no I completely forgot about this! how was the day? What did you get up to?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back