Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scally *may* have had a stroke

One single bit of good news I have had in recent times: Scally has had an E Cuniculi test and it is negative so, he has orthopaedic problems of twisted spine and splayed front legs, pasteurella, cataracts, hardly any teeth... But he doesn't have EC! He had a bit of broken tooth removed a month ago and last week there was still pus in the cavity, Sam is talking about penicillin injections if there is still pus tomorrow... That is a stress I really don't need right now so I hope it's cleared up.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    One single bit of good news I have had in recent times: Scally has had an E Cuniculi test and it is negative so, he has orthopaedic problems of twisted spine and splayed front legs, pasteurella, cataracts, hardly any teeth... But he doesn't have EC! He had a bit of broken tooth removed a month ago and last week there was still pus in the cavity, Sam is talking about penicillin injections if there is still pus tomorrow... That is a stress I really don't need right now so I hope it's cleared up.
    Gosh,he has quite a medley of ailments hasn't he but I'm really pleased his EC test was negative. I get your anxiety about injecting but it does get easier. Boo still has a bit of infection in her tooth cavity which is unresponsive to 3 antibiotics, including penicillin. Fingers crossed theres no pus tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Gosh,he has quite a medley of ailments hasn't he but I'm really pleased his EC test was negative. I get your anxiety about injecting but it does get easier. Boo still has a bit of infection in her tooth cavity which is unresponsive to 3 antibiotics, including penicillin. Fingers crossed theres no pus tomorrow

Was Boo's pus ever cultured JB? I know it doesn't always show a result, but remarkable that it's not responded ...
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

If anyone needs some good news it is you. I hope that Scally is continuing to cope as well as possible with all of his problems. I'd love to meet him, he sounds to be a very stoic little fella

I hope his check up with Sam goes well today and that he wont need to have the Pen' injections.

Sending billions of vibes for all at chez Bunny Buddy's

Myxomatosis , RHD1 & RHD2 - Vaccinations are ESSENTIAL to protect your Rabbit(s)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...rum-Moderator)

Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (RWAF)~ Britains Biggest and Best Organisation for Everyone who Loves Rabbits

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

RWAF Fundraising Auction 2018~ Watch this space for details !

I really hope that it’s good news today, and that you don’t need to inject him xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Sending anti pus vibes to Scally today. I hope the vet appointment goes well.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Some extra vibes from me this morning for your brave soldier

Thanks to those of you who posted to send good wishes. On balance, we have decided to try Setting,(s e p t ri n,****y autocorrect!) pending getting it into him. We may have to start making decisions re his mobility soon
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Sending good vibes for your rabbit, BB

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Was Boo's pus ever cultured JB? I know it doesn't always show a result, but remarkable that it's not responded ...

Wrong thread!