Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scally *may* have had a stroke...At peace

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Thanks to those of you who posted to send good wishes. On balance, we have decided to try Setting,(s e p t ri n,****y autocorrect!) pending getting it into him. We may have to start making decisions re his mobility soon
    Ha ha, we can always rely on AC to get it wrong !!

I really hope that he can remain with you for as long as possible. But I know that you will always make decisions based on what is in his best interests, just as you always do for all of your Rabbits.

Sending lots more vibes xx

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Thanks to those of you who posted to send good wishes. On balance, we have decided to try Setting,(s e p t ri n,****y autocorrect!) pending getting it into him. We may have to start making decisions re his mobility soon
    Iím sorry itís not better news, sending lots of vibes that he will stay comfortable for a long time yet xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

There's been a massive deterioration in Scally about ten days ago and since then a lot of input to see if we can get him back to where he was before the deterioration .. or even a good place that's not quite as good as previously. His front legs have splayed very badly and his mobility has decreased ... he's not eating well.

I nearly let him go on Saturday but had to be sure and I wasn't then ... If he doesn't improve on Tramadol I will have to make a heartbreaking decision. ... we are not seeing that improvement.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

There's been a massive deterioration in Scally about ten days ago and since then a lot of input to see if we can get him back to where he was before the deterioration .. or even a good place that's not quite as good as previously. His front legs have splayed very badly and his mobility has decreased ... he's not eating well.

I nearly let him go on Saturday but had to be sure and I wasn't then ... If he doesn't improve on Tramadol I will have to make a heartbreaking decision. ... we are not seeing that improvement.
    Iím so sorry I hope he can pull through. Sending lots of vibes for him and hugs for you xx

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Iím so sorry to read this You and Scally will both be very much in my thoughts xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Since we last 'spoke' a couple of days ago I have been hoping that the Tramadol would help and I am so sorry that it does not appear to be. doing so. I will be in touch elsewhere later today, I just did not want to read your post on here and not acknowledge it xx

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of hugs for you and I hope Scally improves.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

I'm sorry to hear this update. I remember you rescuing Scally as I was alonside for company. What a treasure he is, you've given him some wonderful years xx

Thanks everybody. My heart is breaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this update. I remember you rescuing Scally as I was alonside for company. What a treasure he is, you've given him some wonderful years xx
    It is three years ago tomorrow. It feels like he has been here forever.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Thanks everybody. My heart is breaking.

It is three years ago tomorrow. It feels like he has been here forever.
    thinking of you and sending hugs xx