• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit fencing ideas

CometLucy195

Alpha Buck
Hi all, although my buns have large set ups, plus runaround kit, I’d really love them to have some free garden time. I can’t let them free range due to : our large garden has 10 neighbours backing onto it, all with different fencing, some with hedges and it would be expensive and difficult to Rabbit proof it, also, I have lots of plants that I don’t want eaten, plus, said neighbours have dogs so I can’t risk them getting through.
So, what I’d like is to have some easily moved fencing that I can partition off parts of the garden so that when I’m out gardening, I can move to cordon off bits of the garden for them to run around in/mow the lawn. I have one sturdy puppy pen panels but it quite heavy to move and I can only do it 2 bits at a time. It’s also not very long and too expensive to do a large area.
Any ideas? It’d have to be able to be stuck into the ground, such as with spikes or something? And perhaps rolled up when not in use?

Hello! Hope you’re well, I’m still using all the runaround kit from you, and it’s still great! This is exactly right, thanks, I’ll get a roll and see how I get on with it! I knew someone on here would know! Thanks x

Back