• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini versions of my two boys

I had to double take on those beautiful creations-I thought they were little baby buns. What a creative and talented lady you are.

Aww why thank you very much :-D
I have decided my Truffle one needs a bit more work tomorrow hehe! I’m not normally good at crafty stuff but I’m really enjoying needle felting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he’s not technically a bunny, but I thought you guys might want to see Rupert who completes the set :) just going to work on the others a bit till I’m happy and wait for pink to come in to do ruperts nose.

d226236528c60a86e40f510b5f620fb4.jpg

c0f0554930225dee5814f25351a8e730.jpg

f26836f469bfe346dca9e13ae2ccb096.jpg

9670b65b69ea65f1f8b8bf66356d5e80.jpg

I know he’s not technically a bunny, but I thought you guys might want to see Rupert who completes the set :) just going to work on the others a bit till I’m happy and wait for pink to come in to do ruperts nose.

d226236528c60a86e40f510b5f620fb4.jpg

c0f0554930225dee5814f25351a8e730.jpg

f26836f469bfe346dca9e13ae2ccb096.jpg

9670b65b69ea65f1f8b8bf66356d5e80.jpg

Amazing :love:
And I was very impressed by the haunches in the back view!

I am trying very hard not to take up this hobby myself, as I really don't need any more crafty outlets!!!!!!!

Amazing :love:
And I was very impressed by the haunches in the back view!

I am trying very hard not to take up this hobby myself, as I really don't need any more crafty outlets!!!!!!!

Aw thank you :-D
Haha! I know what you mean, I have become a bit obsessed by it at the moment lol and just bought more wool. I think if one of your crafts gets a bit dull after a bit this would be good to try next, or if you need some therapy the stabbing technique of it can be very therapeutic haha!

Aw thank you :-D
Haha! I know what you mean, I have become a bit obsessed by it at the moment lol and just bought more wool. I think if one of your crafts gets a bit dull after a bit this would be good to try next, or if you need some therapy the stabbing technique of it can be very therapeutic haha!

:lol:;) Love it!

The whole furry gang together, I will try not to change them anymore apart from a few details when my new colours arrive.
I hope the bunnies approve of their mini me’s, they are a tough crowd :p lol

79fca34b83652a0cb9699e387bbc1fcb.jpg

Wow they are amazing!

I'd love to have a go but is it hard work on the hand joints?

Aw thank you!

Erm, well I’d say not to be honest, you can get a nice wooden handle for the needle which is really comfortable in your hand (and stores the needle safely). Plus you can stop and start through a project. The only ache I got was my neck/back but that’s after 5-6 hours lol.

I’d say it’s worth a go to see if you like it, I got a starter kit and wool colours from the same eBay seller at a really reasonable price and just bought more. Make sure you get finger protectors, they are a saviour for small bits especially x

51f627a6510011a693fb426adb201300.jpg

fed94cf6219f563914b88c079e19ceb5.jpg

ca5bc0b4536c61c2c2f6cdcef11c5a46.jpg

Aw thank you!

Erm, well I’d say not to be honest, you can get a nice wooden handle for the needle which is really comfortable in your hand (and stores the needle safely). Plus you can stop and start through a project. The only ache I got was my neck/back but that’s after 5-6 hours lol.

I’d say it’s worth a go to see if you like it, I got a starter kit and wool colours from the same eBay seller at a really reasonable price and just bought more. Make sure you get finger protectors, they are a saviour for small bits especially x

51f627a6510011a693fb426adb201300.jpg

fed94cf6219f563914b88c079e19ceb5.jpg

ca5bc0b4536c61c2c2f6cdcef11c5a46.jpg

I may just give it a go!

They look really great. Full of character. Must have taken you ages. I wish I had discovered the finger covers when I started -there was a lot of swearing (and blood!). It's my neck as well that limits how long I can spend working.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

They look really great. Full of character. Must have taken you ages. I wish I had discovered the finger covers when I started -there was a lot of swearing (and blood!). It's my neck as well that limits how long I can spend working.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Haha! Yes I have also had a few hissy fits after stabbing myself, sometimes the protectors got in the way so I went freestyle and somehow the needle always find my finger lol!

Yeah I’m going to take a break I think to let my back and neck recover!

Luther with one ear up :love: :love: :love:

Hehehe his go-to ear style!

We were giving him strokes yesterday (the real one lol!) and tried out what he’s look like with both ears down or both up.....it just looks wrong! One up one down is the only way that looks right haha! Strange how much difference it makes

Back