• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When they are just too cute... warning for MM

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Does anyone else have to restrain themselves from running over and smoosching their face into the wonderful white floofy tummy of a bun.

It's soooo tempting.....
cba85483c47485913ddf68fd0cca6c87.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have to restrain themselves from running over and smoosching their face into the wonderful white floofy tummy of a bun.

It's soooo tempting.....
cba85483c47485913ddf68fd0cca6c87.jpg

I'm glad you warned me. Mind, that warning is like a magnet :lol:

Those squares really get me, and the buns are even more adorable .. Archie, how relaxed is he! :love:

I'm glad you warned me. Mind, that warning is like a magnet [emoji38]

Those squares really get me, and the buns are even more adorable .. Archie, how relaxed is he! :love:
Haha sorry about the magnet warning. ;-)

After his chill out time rolling on his square. He spent a good 15mins doing vertical binkies and smoothing it.

The blue one is his fav and Pip likes the green, but they will both share one for snuggles.

Awww, they're adorable! I totally agree about the need to smoosh them, but they'd be up and off before you got halfway near them. I've never seen Willow Chops flopped out showing her tummy.:( I think it's because she likes to snooze inside the shed and is so nosey that she's up and investigating at the slightest sound. Maybe I need to convince Hubby to let her be a house bunny....or I could just steal your two...

I agree about the Buns tums too. Blue constantly rolls over then licks both his laws and I just have to go over to him and stroke his tummy. He is like a bit ball of squishable fluff lol..

Back