• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite Bunny Accessories/Toys?

DwarfBuns

Warren Scout
Hi all! It's been so long since I last posted. We lost poor Niles late last year & had a big clear out of all of our old rabbit bits. We are looking to adopt a pair of beautiful nethies & was wondering what everyone's favourite toys & accessories are for your bunnies?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like all tunnels especially the 3 way cat tunnels (really cheap off Amazon too) and the bridges made from sticks which you can maneuver into different shapes. I also like the wicker stuff but refuse to by them as they usually get destroyed in seconds!

Hi all! It's been so long since I last posted. We lost poor Niles late last year & had a big clear out of all of our old rabbit bits. We are looking to adopt a pair of beautiful nethies & was wondering what everyone's favourite toys & accessories are for your bunnies?

My nethies particularly like jumping on things. So we have a cardboard castle and a wooden plinth. They really like the sofa though!

Pip loves grass tunnels and Archie loves chill and snooze mats to chew.

They do have a few balls and throw toys, but to be honest they just move them out of the way rather than play with them. We won't buy anymore.
They have one with a bell in, which they chuck around to get my attention though. Haha.

Their favourite things are..

A log stuffed with dried forage and hay
Baby stacking cups with treats hidden inside
Their fabric squares I made them oh and jumping on my back!

So basically they like high things and food. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The girls like their baby toys which can be thrown around. (Cups & hanging animals).

They like the gingly ball and treat balls.
Phoebe seems to prefer these more than Daphne.

Both like boxes to jump on and short tunnels to go through.

A forage box is a firm favourite with both.

They enjoy being fed via the sisal board and the hanging line too.

A picture of the baby toys & plastic balls.

988667e8d13f5f47ac649d237d14068b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My nethies particularly like jumping on things. So we have a cardboard castle and a wooden plinth. They really like the sofa though!

Pip loves grass tunnels and Archie loves chill and snooze mats to chew.

They do have a few balls and throw toys, but to be honest they just move them out of the way rather than play with them. We won't buy anymore.
They have one with a bell in, which they chuck around to get my attention though. Haha.

Their favourite things are..

A log stuffed with dried forage and hay
Baby stacking cups with treats hidden inside
Their fabric squares I made them oh and jumping on my back!

So basically they like high things and food. Hahahaha

It's funny because my nethies were the same! They weren't fans of toys as such, but loved to forage & climb. I've got some plant pots for them to climb on, a house, plus a couple of litter trays for hay & foraging. It's very basic right now, but we'll pick more up as we go along. We weren't expecting to get them so quickly. Lol x

It's funny because my nethies were the same! They weren't fans of toys as such, but loved to forage & climb. I've got some plant pots for them to climb on, a house, plus a couple of litter trays for hay & foraging. It's very basic right now, but we'll pick more up as we go along. We weren't expecting to get them so quickly. Lol x

I hope we get to see some pictures soon. :)

The girls like their baby toys which can be thrown around. (Cups & hanging animals).

They like the gingly ball and treat balls.
Phoebe seems to prefer these more than Daphne.

Both like boxes to jump on and short tunnels to go through.

A forage box is a firm favourite with both.

They enjoy being fed via the sisal board and the hanging line too.

A picture of the baby toys & plastic balls.

988667e8d13f5f47ac649d237d14068b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I agree stacking cups is a firm favourite here although they can be very noisy throughout the night!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back