• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone ordered a run from manor pet housing?

Leannean27

Alpha Buck
I need a bigger run (which I'll be getting without my husband's permission :roll:) I've been quoted £155 + shipping for 8ft x 4ft x 2ft high. I feel this price is better than I was expecting? Has anyone used MPH before? I need it to be a quality run I won't need to replace for years.

I think quite a few of us have used MPH and found them very good.
Just to mention that the RWAF now recommend a permanently attached run of (minimum) 8ft x 6ft x 3ft.

I have no idea what I’m doing :shock: I read the min req. yesterday and the day before so don’t know when, why, how I changed my mind. Can only think it’s because it’s going to be a messy setup as half is already here.

I can do that size run. There is already a 4x4 run attached so then I should be just over min requirements with length at least, urgh got mind fog - have had a badly teething baby last 3 days :(

Last edited:
I have many MPH products. No outdoor products as my girls are indoors however going by the indoor quality I've no doubt the outdoor stuff will be top notch.

Just ensure you weather proof it with a bunny safe paint to ensure you get an extra long lifetime out of it ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Imogen's previous owner Mackers gave me her hay bar when she bought Imogen done to us, I was so impressed with it I ordered one of their digging boxes. They aren’t cheap but they are SO well made. I can stand on their digging box (not that I make a habit of doing that!) and it takes my weight with ease!

Imogen's previous owner Mackers gave me her hay bar when she bought Imogen done to us, I was so impressed with it I ordered one of their digging boxes. They aren’t cheap but they are SO well made. I can stand on their digging box (not that I make a habit of doing that!) and it takes my weight with ease!
I stand on mine all the time :)
I've also stood on the desk they made and I've even stood on the 1st aid box which has hinges :)

I’m another MPH fan and would recommend them absolutely. I have two bunny bothies on order and ordered them on the strength of the quality of the corner fort, ramp and hay bar/litter tray I already have. Quality is amazing. If I were ordering new runs I’d definitely use MPH.

I had looked at the runabout ones but the wood didn't look as thick and therefore as sturdy as the MPH ones. Sounds like I've made the right choice, thanks peeps :)

I stand on mine all the time :)
I've also stood on the desk they made and I've even stood on the 1st aid box which has hinges :)

Hehe!! It’s in a really handy place for me to dust the top of the bookcases - not that I do that very much!!

Back