• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run around

If you want grass you could remove the top layer of turf, and put weld mesh down, then replace the turf. I’m not sure how long the grass would last though! In my big aviary style run it was too big to slab and we used playbark over mesh, has to be playbark not ornamental as ornamental is treated. Luckily my lot didn’t eat it or use it as a toilet[emoji38]
That's a good idea zoobec I shall look into that!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh my days what a set up! Thank you for sharing those with me. Did you remortgage for all that xD

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The savings took a bit of a hit when I bought the two large runaround runs at the same time as a new hutch when I added Sylvester & Logan but no remortgage required luckily.

It does help that my Dad is good at diy so is able to build me whatever wooden aviary panels I need for not too much. That really helps with being able to switch my setup around easily without needing to punch holes in the wire for runaround connections. Did cause him a bit of head scratching over how to build the door panels but I love how they've turned out. Hoping to get him to either build me a kennel next or help me design one next.

Back