• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Plumpkin Thread - Spay Tuesday 12th

Thank you MM, I don't want the bills to endure either because my income fluctuates a lot, and I don't think Plumpkin will ever feel settled if she's constantly being uprooted to go to the surgery.

The vet seemed concerned about her having to frequently go under anaesthetic too, so I think she is taking this seriously and working towards a long term solution for us.

I often think about farmed rabbits and the terrible treatment and conditions they have to endure before their lives are ended. No animal deserves that kind of life, and by valuing Plumpkin's health and happiness as much as my own, I feel that I'm truly living in accordance with my values; life is precious and we should cherish and nurture it <3

I am with you wholeheartedly :)

Rabbtis are such fragile creatures, and they require a lot of our attention. But many people just don't get it and that's when things go wrong. I am so happy that you've taken Plumpkin and pleased to hear the vet is working on a longer term plan :)

Please to hear she's doing well, looking forward to more pics and bonding updates!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back