• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone ! : )

furfriends

New Kit
Hi : )

Just wanted to say hello and tell everyone a little bit about myself, i live in West Sussex close to Chichester and have just re opened our rescue and we have LOADS of space and are very eager to start rescuing some bunnies again ! i am working on a website atm and have some cards being delivered putting in local shops and vets etc.... thought also this would be a great place to put the word out ! hope that's Ok.

Hi : )

Just wanted to say hello and tell everyone a little bit about myself, i live in West Sussex close to Chichester and have just re opened our rescue and we have LOADS of space and are very eager to start rescuing some bunnies again ! i am working on a website atm and have some cards being delivered putting in local shops and vets etc.... thought also this would be a great place to put the word out ! hope that's Ok.

Welcome :wave:

I am sure there will be no shortage of bunnies needing to be rescued :)

Back