• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little piggy

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
To my friend Kirstee, you lost one of your darling cavies today, my heart goes out to you for your loss. Little piggy, may you be free at the bridge, enjoy all it has to offer you. Sleep tight and my you shine in the sky for evermore. Goodnight little one. Forever loved.

Emily xx

To my friend Kirstee, you lost one of your darling cavies today, my heart goes out to you for your loss. Little piggy, may you be free at the bridge, enjoy all it has to offer you. Sleep tight and my you shine in the sky for evermore. Goodnight little one. Forever loved.

Emily xx

I am sorry that your friend has lost Little Piggy :cry:

Emily xx

I am sorry your friend lost her little piggy x

Back