• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dominant bun grooming other buns eyes....?

Graciee

Staff member
Is this normal? Been together since last Thursday, she mounts him still but just to groom his head, but gets super into it? And grooms his eyes? He doesn't look too impressed :( x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I'd say its normal - I remember Joey being very over zealous in his eye grooming in the early stages of being bonded, for my bunnies it calmed right down after a week or so, hopefully it will for your bunnies too.

Lol at her mounting him to do it, that's pretty funny

I'd say its normal - I remember Joey being very over zealous in his eye grooming in the early stages of being bonded, for my bunnies it calmed right down after a week or so, hopefully it will for your bunnies too.

Lol at her mounting him to do it, that's pretty funny
Ah good to know!

Yes she's so possessive of him it's weird he doesn't always seem to be enjoying it either - earlier he was pressed against the bars his face was all smooshed against them - although I saw him groom her for a few seconds for the first time today so that's a positive I think :) x

Ah good to know!

Yes she's so possessive of him it's weird he doesn't always seem to be enjoying it either - earlier he was pressed against the bars his face was all smooshed against them - although I saw him groom her for a few seconds for the first time today so that's a positive I think :) x

It certainly is x

Dillon is an eye groomer too
Ah good to know!

See here she is on top of him... She's not thrusting [emoji38][emoji38] at all! Just on top of him really grooming his eyes!
b4c430859083cad800d25f58466ca983.jpg

Back