• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some crafty makes!!

Hello all!

Just wanted to share some of the things I have made over the last few months (some bunny related, some not!). I'm not artistic or imaginative but I do like looking at Pinterest and seeing what I can either copy of other peoples or adapt to what I have available:

Zentangle style bunny printed on a wooden heart:
image by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Same bunny on a card and coloured, the one at the back is the first attempt, the one at the front the second, I preferred the simple colouring of the second one:

Some bunny coasters (need to improve my bunny colouring skills):

the same image made into a card (maybe not the best photo):

A Anita Jeram little nutbrown hare cross stitch, I had this professionally framed:

The same flowers printed on different mediums and coloured with different paints/pencils:

Not finished and my acrylic painting skills certainly have a lot of room for improvement

Hope that's not too many photos for one post!

Thanks for looking :)

Hannah

Ha...ha.. Screen sensation yes...!

I've seen your pic off all the bunny cards before (can't remember where I came across it now). :)

I don't get it out as much as I should, and I was shocked when I counted up how many screens I had!

Hannah

You bought the screen sensation didn't you! Looking fantastic. I love how you coloured them x
I've not played with mine for ages, but these were my first attempts http://craftingbunnies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/screen-sensations-bunnies.html

Just looked through your blog a bit, I see you have some of the "For the love of stamps" sets I've been looking at (foxy, sausage) and also I spied some clearly besotted :) I think maybe seeing your Grand Adventure one may have pushed me into buying the sets (they were in my basket yesterday...) ;)

Well thanks to Glingle (for highlighting on this forum that these things existed), I did a crafting workshop with Jo Firth-Young yesterday, this was what I made:
I thoroughly enjoyed the day, despite generally being rather nervous of crafting outside of the comfort of my own home. We were talked through every stage and showed what colours to use (we could freestyle if we wanted, but I stuck to the original colours) and Jo is lovely :).

And since I'm here I thought I would share some other things I have made recently:

Another cushion using screen sensations:

These cute little "magazine" holders with my silhouette machine (hold A6 size):

bit unseasonal but getting ahead experimenting with Christmas cards (again screen sensation)

Thanks for looking :)

Hannah

Back