• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

* Fun thread... * Refer to your rabbit as your roommate...

My roommate M is blind, but likes to sneak downstairs whenever she has a chance.

My roommate Y likes to steal food from everyone else's mouth.

My roommate E expects everyone else to wash her.

My roommate A likes to nip everyone else's butts to get them to move out the way.

My roommate N looks like a potato when he's sleeping.

(The indoor 5, and my literal roommates!)

Last edited:
My roommate Lola pees in food bowls if they are empty. She used to poop in them but progressed to pee.

My roommate Cookie hates my OH having phonecalls in their shared room. She tears and shreds newspapers until he gets off the phone and her peace is restored.

My roommate Truffle likes to lick odd surfaces, windowsill, floor tiles, the sofa, my trousers, the doors!

My other roommate Luther he always thinks he can just redecorate our house without asking, shaving down the doors, shortening areas of carpet, climbing on things, pulling off decorations, then adding his own stuff everywhere so it smells like him and even rubs his chin on OUR stuff!

Lol :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back