• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tethra received an early Easter present - UPDATE

Well we've had Tui four weeks this weekend and I'm happy to say that things have gone from good to very good :D. They now snuggle together and are rarely apart. This morning Tui was stretched right out in one of the outside litter trays dozing. She' a very long rabbit. She had one leg draped outside the back edge of the tray and Tethra, her personal licky slave, grooming all over her head :love: She is just delightful.

I took them both to see my vet last weekend. Tethra had to have his Nobivac and Tui had a general health check and was weighed. She is already 2.5kg. She will be spayed at the end of May.

A couple of days ago we had a 24 hour spring fever induced Humpfest :shock: Tethra just kept at it all day long. Tui didn't appear to mind at all :lol: She typically would allow him a hump or two, then hop away but not too far and then run back to him and bump his head with her nose :lol: Then as quickly as it came, the behaviour stopped.

Well we've had Tui four weeks this weekend and I'm happy to say that things have gone from good to very good :D. They now snuggle together and are rarely apart. This morning Tui was stretched right out in one of the outside litter trays dozing. She' a very long rabbit. She had one leg draped outside the back edge of the tray and Tethra, her personal licky slave, grooming all over her head :love: She is just delightful.

I took them both to see my vet last weekend. Tethra had to have his Nobivac and Tui had a general health check and was weighed. She is already 2.5kg. She will be spayed at the end of May.

A couple of days ago we had a 24 hour spring fever induced Humpfest :shock: Tethra just kept at it all day long. Tui didn't appear to mind at all :lol: She typically would allow him a hump or two, then hop away but not too far and then run back to him and bump his head with her nose :lol: Then as quickly as it came, the behaviour stopped.

A lovely update !! I just knew that it'd work out fine :D

Sounds wonderful :) A match made in heaven :love:

Oh wow! I'm just catching up with this news and it's absolutely wonderful. Just looked at the photos of the two loved up buns and I'm reminded of a scene from lady and the tramp and spaghetti. I'm so pleased for you Omi. That's really made my day. 🙂

A couple of days ago we had a 24 hour spring fever induced Humpfest :shock: Tethra just kept at it all day long. Tui didn't appear to mind at all [emoji38] She typically would allow him a hump or two, then hop away but not too far and then run back to him and bump his head with her nose [emoji38] Then as quickly as it came, the behaviour stopped.
I'm so jelous omi!! This is amazing. So happy for you and Tethra xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Licky slave:lol: I like that. Tui is Boos perfect weight (she currently carries an extra 100g). So pleased they are doing good

Back