• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tethra received an early Easter present - UPDATE

Oh my they're so cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

fMO56fgl.jpg
[/IMG]

XdGkexRl.jpg
[/IMG]

lxfBF4hl.jpg
[/IMG]

:love: You have a very handsome couple there Omi, lovely to see them

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, they look so happy together :D :love:

Omi I am so happy that it has all worked out well :D

Oh she is a little beaut! I can see why she's stolen your heart ❤️ ❤️❤️

And it's lovely to see them enjoying a romantic dinner for two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much j&b for posting these :D

Tui continues to cast her spell over us all. She is quite simply a fantastic rabbit :love: They appear to be fully bonded now and what I find remarkable is the change in Tethra. I had thought he was entirely happy by himself. Well happy he might have been, but he is now just so much more relaxed. I suppose having another rabbit around, even if she is a girl rabbit :roll:, means that you don't have to be so alert. He flops and sleeps much more deeply now.

Tui is bright, funny and above all fast :lol: She has refused no food offered to her and has an enormous appetite. Another health benefit for Tethra is that he is so much more active.

The decision to get Tui was absolutely the correct one:love:

entirely my pleasure. Great to hear Tethra has a new zest for life (or flopping). She really is so lovely - her markings are wonderful, and her ears :love: Is OH smitten too?

entirely my pleasure. Great to hear Tethra has a new zest for life (or flopping). She really is so lovely - her markings are wonderful, and her ears :love: Is OH smitten too?

I think so, but he still says he would have liked several smaller rabbits, rather than one large one :lol:

I think so, but he still says he would have liked several smaller rabbits, rather than one large one :lol:

Be careful he doesn't let Tui out for a date with one of your visiting wildies or he might get his wish :lol:

My preferred rabbit is a big one with uppy ears

Be careful he doesn't let Tui out for a date with one of your visiting wildies or he might get his wish :lol:

My preferred rabbit is any that will get on with my gang of hooligans :lol:

The Wildie Buck may need some step ladders to assist him with his 'mission' !! :lol:

Thanks very much j&b for posting these :D

Tui continues to cast her spell over us all. She is quite simply a fantastic rabbit :love: They appear to be fully bonded now and what I find remarkable is the change in Tethra. I had thought he was entirely happy by himself. Well happy he might have been, but he is now just so much more relaxed. I suppose having another rabbit around, even if she is a girl rabbit :roll:, means that you don't have to be so alert. He flops and sleeps much more deeply now.

Tui is bright, funny and above all fast :lol: She has refused no food offered to her and has an enormous appetite. Another health benefit for Tethra is that he is so much more active.

The decision to get Tui was absolutely the correct one:love:

Lovely photos Omi :love:

joey&boo;6999771[B said:
]Be careful he doesn't let Tui out for a date with one of your visiting wildies or he might get his wish :lol:[/B]

Haha, yes indeed :lol: I don't think about the fact she isn't spayed yet. We do have to be a lot more careful about leaving run tops off and doors open, which was never an issue with the Rexes.

Beautiful happy bunnies. Personally I love a big bunnies. Thanks for putting the photos on.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back