Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting more fibre into a bun with dental issues

So, I can report back now Iíve got the hay experts samples. back that burns green oat hay is a favourite, he also loves the oxbow orchard grass and the western Timothy hay too

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

May try some of the Oat hay but he can be a bit hit and miss. He was interested in his Pure Pastures hay, the one with rose petals and plantain mixed in. He was also VERY pleased I got some more Fenugreek Crunchies. Got a blob of Fibreplex into him via a mint leaf but he's getting suspicious of me doing that. They had a small handful of fresh grass, fresh strawberry leaves and fresh blackberry leaves last night - unfortunately the new blackberry leaves haven't come out yet and are still buds.

He did one hell of a stinker of a poop this morning but was very bright in himself and happily tucked into breakfast. Left him with a bowl of Readigrass (regular and timothy) with some dried echinacea on top for the day as well as their regular hay and a couple of scattered pellets.
    Last edited by catxx; 27-03-2018 at 01:25 PM.