• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your rabbit’s favourite hay/chopped grass

So, the hay experts pack came today, and I’ve given him a handful of the burns green oat hay to try first. He loves it :love: he was thinking about grabbing the next strand before the first one was eaten :lol: I’m looking forward to giving him the next sample :thumb:

The burns green oat hay sample I gave him was hoovered up in double quick time, and he loves the western Timothy hay just as much. The orchard grass took a bit longer to grab his interest but that was all gone too. I’ve left him with a sample of meadow hay overnight but I think he’s quite full after all that hay, his bowl of readigrass and pellets :thumb:

The burns green oat hay sample I gave him was hoovered up in double quick time, and he loves the western Timothy hay just as much. The orchard grass took a bit longer to grab his interest but that was all gone too. I’ve left him with a sample of meadow hay overnight but I think he’s quite full after all that hay, his bowl of readigrass and pellets :thumb:
Ah that's so great :D x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Most of my Rabbits are indifferent toward Green Oat Hay !! I suspect Elsa would eat it, she'd eat anything :lol:

Mine all love the Grasstastic, more so than Readigrass.

Most of my Rabbits are indifferent toward Green Oat Hay !! I suspect Elsa would eat it, she'd eat anything :lol:

Mine all love the Grasstastic, more so than Readigrass.

He used to love Grasstastic, but he’s gone off that and the usual baled hay at the moment :roll: even though they are both lovely

So, he wasn’t so bothered about the deans meadow hay, but green oat hay is definitely his favourite!

Back